Sunday, July 01, 2007

A shot to remember

Hi all! I had my FNN practical exam yesterday! :D
It was fun fun fun, but tiring. Standing over 2 hours. Omgz.
Anw, my menu for my dishes!

Sounds yummy right, lol.

Okay, mummy drove me to school. Together with sis & bestie.
They had West Division day, I cant go cos of exams :/
Everything went well until Mrs Loh went really nuts.
Scolding everyone she saw, as if the whole world owes her, lol :D

Mr Faizal was late. He arrived with his wife soon after.
Collected out items, put everything in order & started cooking.
I think I was stupid enough, to forget to add ingredients & stuffs.

Forgot to add egg into the rice, put in chicken minced meat.
But anw, everything turned out well! Hell yea, :D

Tadaaaa!

It was after Mr Faizal had tasted :x

Seafood noodles!

Cheesy lemon herb chicken. Sis says it looks like durian ._.

Lovely serenity :D

Where all the seasonings & stuffs goes!

Greatest passion :)

Had to carry the whole stuffs home. Damn heavy I tell you.
Even now my shoulders are aching real badly okay.

Met sis, Ade & Yilian at the library bus stop. Finally, help arrived!
They helped me to carry my stuffs. Lunched over at JEC.
Gave them my food for food testing. Overall, no bad comments.
Ha ha, they dare not give bad comments okay :P

Talked & laughed. Mostly, talked bout Guides stuffs. Funnn :D
Went home, & slept. So tiring.

Youth day tomorrow. Hoho, & its a holiday! Yea, slacking time.
3 more days till MT orals. I must get a distinction, blah.
K bye all :D

No comments: